The health of your gut plays a significant role in hormone regulation. If you have leaky gut or a lack of probiotics lining your intestinal wall it can also cause hormone imbalance. via draxe.com Here are 7 natural ways to help naturally balance your hormones.
- Simple Hormone Balance – Eat good fats from avocados and coconut oil to help balance out hormones in a yummy way. [source]
- Better Hormone Health – Get rid of all of the shampoos and other detergents with added chemicals. The chemicals are toxic to your body. [source]
- Exercise For Better Balance – Get better exercise everyday to help give your whole body a boost that it needs. [source]
- Sleep For Better Hormone Health – Simply get more sleep and let your body do the rest of the work. Your body will heal itself, if you give it the tools. [source]
- Less Caffeine For Better Hormones – Drinking less caffeine help balance your hormones and lowers your thyroid hormone levels. [source]
- Supplements For Great Hormone Health – Take Vitamin D3 pills to get a great boost in your hormone health with just a little time out of your day. [source]
- Vegetables For Hormone Balance – Eat your green vegetables because they have I3C, which is metabolized in the body and rid tip the scale for hormone health. [source]